Product detailed description
Lutron DW-6095 is a 3 Phase Power Analyzer with harmonic measurement.
- Analysis for 3 phase multi-power system, 1P/2W, 1P/3W, 3P/3W, 3P/4W.
- 3 current probes (CP-1201) are included, if change the current probes, the calibration procedures are not necessary.
- Current probe input signal/ranges with selection:
- Input signal (ACV): 200mV / 300mV / 500mV / 1V / 2V / 3V.
- Ranges (ACA): 20A / 200A / 2000A / 30A / 300A / 3000A.
- Meter can cooperate the universal current probes.
set with 4 PCs Test Leads, 4 PCs Alligator clips, 3 PCs Clamp Probe (CP
1201), AC to DC 9V adapter, 2GB SD memory card and Carrying bag.
- V (phase-to-phase), V (phase-to-ground)
- A (phase-to-ground)
- KW / KVA / KVAR / PF (phase)
- KW / KVA / KVAR / PF (system)
- KWH / KVAH / KVARH / PFH (system)
- Phase angle
- Harmonics display (1-50th order).
- Simultaneous display of Harmonics and Wave form.
- Display of Waveform with Peak Values.
- Analysis of Total Harmonic Distortion (THD).
- Graphic Phase diagram with 3-Phase system parameters.
- 3 phase Voltage or Current Unbalanced Ratio (VUR, AUR) and Unbalanced Factor.
- Calculated Unbalanced Current through Neutral Line (An).
- Capture Transient events (including Dip, Swell and Outage) with programmable threshold (%).
- Programmable CT ratio (1 to 600) and PT ratio (1 to 1000).
- ACV input impedance is 10 MΩ.
- Safety Standard : IEC 1010, CAT III 600V.
- Built-in clock and Calendar, real time data record with SD memory card, sampling time set from 2 to 7200 seconds. Just slot in the SD card into the computer, it can down load the all the measured value with the time information (year, month, data, hour, minute, second) to the Excel directly, then user can make the further data analysis by themselves.
- Powered by AA (UM-3) DC 1.5 V X 8 batteries (Alkaline type) or DC 9V adapter.
- Computer data
Wattmeter analyzer LUTRON DW-6095
- Brands lutron
- Product Code: LT DW-6095
- Availability: In Stock